So, I got this idea from another blog…below are five (actually more!) things most people won’t know about me (I’ll add more as I think of them!):
- When I was little, my family nicknamed me “Little Lulu” after the cartoon character. I was just like her: mischievious, dark hair with curls and “in and outta trouble.”
- When I was a pre-teen, I was totally and completely enamoured with The Osmonds (especially Donny) and the Bay City Rollers. I skipped school to watch the Rollers on The Dinah Shore Show and got in lots of trouble. I wore purple socks all the time in honor of Donny Osmond. I cried when I didn’t get to go to The Osmonds concert in Greenville, SC!
- I have a horrible shoe, purse and underwear obsession. I have more underwear than I’ll ever need, and I recently got rid of enough purses and shoes for a small army. I donated them to Goodwill.
- Since I was a child, I’ve loved tomatoes. My favorite way to eat them (but only good, fresh ones) are chopped up over white rice with a little salt & pepper.
- I never drank alcohol of any kind until the summer after I graduated high school…honest! No fooling, no lie. I think my first actual drink was a strawberry dacquiri.
- I was so self conscious about my weight when I was younger that I didn’t wear shorts from the age of about 13 to 19.
- I watch the CBS show “Sunday Morning” every Sunday (or when I get around to it from the DVR), but I CANNOT stand to hear the intro music (trumpet). It just drives me nuts!